The SEC main building has automatic doors at both the east and west entrances. The Centre also has widened main entry doors, which a steward will be pleased to open for you. All halls in the main building are situated at ground level, and the upper levels of the Conference Centre, Loch Suite and Seminar Suite are all accessible by lift.
Visitors who require a Carer or Personal Assistant to accompany them to the show can book a free Carer ticket when booking their tickets.
To ensure the system remains beneficial to those who rely on it, the Organiser reserves the right to check a person's eligibility as defined by the Equality Act.
If you select a Carer ticket, on the final booking page you will be asked to upload a photo, scan or digital copy of one of the following documents. If you do not upload one of these documents, or your document is found to be invalid, please note your booking will be cancelled and refunded.
Accepted documents include:
- Copy of DLA, PIP or Adult Disability Payment entitlement letter
- Evidence of registered severely sight impaired (blind) (copy of CVI - Certificate of Visual Impairment)
- A valid CredAbility Access Card (with +1 icon)
- Copy of Attendance Allowance letter
- Recognised Assistance Dog ID card
- A current and valid blue badge
- A letter of support from your GP or consultant, or a professional body (e.g. a Nurse or a BUPA Healthcare Advisor) on headed paper (dated within the last 24 months)
A limited number of wheelchairs are available to hire free of charge, however visitors are advised to bring their own wheelchair if possible. If you wish to hire a wheelchair, please click here to request one in advance. If you have not booked one in advance, please visit the SEC Cloakroom for more information.
Accessible parking can be found in the multi-storey car park located at the venue. Pricing for the multi-storey is £11. All information on this can be found here.
General seating can be found in the bar area, the Let's Talk Tying the Knot space and the Live Band Showcase. There will be an allocation of accessable seating in both of our catering areas which will be clearly marked. If further assistance is required, please contact a member of Security or the orgnaiser team.
The SEC has accessible toilets situated on the main concourse and in all exhibition/event halls.