Here's our top 9 tips to help you make the most of your visit and enjoy your day to the absolute max!
- Arrive early for the show to avoid the queues and maximise your time. Opening hours are Saturday 12th and Sunday 13th October 2019 – 10am-5pm both days
- We want you to be comfortable, as you’ll most probably be on your feet all day, so would advise you to wear flat, comfy shoes to allow you to spend as much time at the show, shopping ‘til you drop
- Travel light to the show and make sure you don’t bring heavy bags. A cross body bag is a good idea, as it won’t be hanging on your arm all day!
- We’re sure that with the vast selection of bridalwear all under one roof, you won’t want to leave the show without having tried on at least one, so we recommend you wear clothing that’s easy to change in and out of. Please note that not all exhibitors will have changing rooms on their stands
- Plan the stands you want to visit by checking our exhibitor list before you come to the show
- Check out the Features before the show to make sure you don’t miss out on anything
- With so much to see and do, it’s really important that you organise your day and give yourself plenty of time. Our website lists all of the Catwalk Fashion Show and Live Band Showcase times to make planning your day easier
- Make sure the people in your party you bring along to the show are encouraging, patient and will be great in helping you make all those important decisions
- Remember - you’re at the show to enjoy yourself, so take some time out for a leisurely lunch and why not treat yourself to a glass of bubbly!