In accordance with Scottish Government guidance, from 6th December 2021, those attending indoor events (unseated) with an audience of 500 people or more and any event with more than 10,000 people will be required to show they have been fully vaccinated, OR provide proof of a negative lateral flow test result.
Checks will be in place on entry, so please be prepared to show one of the following:
- Proof that you are fully vaccinated (including a 3rd/booster jab), via the QR code on either the NHS Scotland COVID Status App, or a downloadable printed copy.To download the NHS Scotland COVID Status app, click here.
An SMS or email from NHS Scotland proving that a negative lateral flow test result has been registered on the day of your visit.
Any customer who is unable to provide one of the above will be refused entry to the event in line with this legislation.
Scottish Government guidance states that everyone should complete a lateral flow test before going to any social setting or event, so we kindly request that those who are exempt, or vaccinated also complete a lateral flow test on the day of their visit, and do not attend The Scottish Wedding Show if the result is positive.
Visitors from the rest of the UK - and the broader Common Travel Area (including Republic of Ireland) - will be able to use their existing Covid Status apps with QR codes (and paper-based certificates) to gain entry to relevant venues in Scotland.
The vaccine certification scheme and proof of negative lateral flow test does not replace existing COVID safety measures; it is an additional safety measure. All visitors must comply with any COVID-19 measures as determind by The Scottish Wedding Show, and any legal requirements as defined by Scottish Law at the time of the event.
These measures will include, but are not limited to:
- Pre-booking of tickets online in advance of the event
- The wearing of face coverings at all times unless eating or drinking in seated catering areas
- Observing physical distancing
- Participating in the NHS Scotland Test & Protect Check In Scotland app
- Washing hands thoroughly and regularly, and using hand sanitiser
- Using cashless payment methods
You should not attend the Scottish Wedding Show if you:
- Have received a positive test result for COVID-19 in the 10-days prior to your visit, unless you have no symptoms AND and record two negative lateral flow tests, 24 hours apart, no earlier than days six and seven of your isolation period.
- Have come into close contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the 10 days prior to your visit, unless you are fully vaccinated (including a third/booster jab), have no symptoms, AND have recorded a negative lateral flow test result every day since being notified for up to 7 days - you can stop taking daily tests after 7 days. If you develop any symptoms, you must self-isolate and book a PCR test. If you record a positive lateral flow test result on any day, you must self-isolate.
- Have a high temperature, a new continuous cough or loss/change to your sense of smell or taste
- Have travelled from a Red area in the 14 days prior to your visit
We will continue to monitor Government guidelines and restrictions relating to COVID-19, and will communicate if these guidelines change. Please ensure you read any emails you receive from the Scottish Wedding Show.
We thank you in advance for your co-operation in helping to keep everyone safe.